Friday, January 19, 2007


So here it is. . .my book!
I'm finally at a place where I needed to set it all out and look at what I have, what's missing and what I need to chuck. It was fun to write it out this way, though the smallness of this chalkboard isn't going to serve me too well in the long run. As soon as I finished this, I immediately started a similar project as a Word document, little boxes I could fill up with the details. I may also try scribbling it all out on a long scroll of paper pinned to the wall. I definitely need SPACE, the ability to add and delete as well as save all my fleeting notions. I picture myself in a big open studio, arms flailing, paper flying with a dramatic classical soundtrack rounding out the montage that ends two minutes later, novel complete. Release date, Fall 2008. Starring Robin Williams as the struggling writer and Anne Hathaway as his muse.

1 comment: