Friday, July 06, 2007

Sorry to those who hate the blog tag. For what it's worth, I've found some new blogs I like because of it. For those feeling that unique kind of chain letter nausea, check out this guys research on chain letter evolution.

Now, let's move on...


This is a pic from a few years ago, but there are certain rituals which look more or less the same around here and picking berries on Sauvie's Island is one of them. My friend in her cowboy hat is part of that ritual. Mouthfuls of perfect raspberries and blueberries (all covered in deeeeeelicious pesticide I'm sure) are also part of that ritual. Now the freezer is full of fruit and my day in the country just twenty minutes from my house is complete. All I have to say is summer summer summersummersummersummmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment