Sunday, July 22, 2007

LinkGo out TWO nights in a row? Crazy. Stay out to 2 and 3am listening to music, dancing, drinking, talking to STRANGERS? Yep, that's me, the good girlfriend. Sean's birthday celebration started out on shaky grounds when his band got bumped from a craptastic show at the Roseland, but redeemed itself with a little dancing with Dr. Theopolis. I think I avoided this band in the past because I was turned off by the fake afro wig, but these guys put on a great show. Extra endearing was the fact that they sang the song "Sweet Love," "I made sweet love to your mama/Nasty wrinkly love" with the singers' mother standing at the front of the audience. Kudos.

1 comment:

  1. hey tracy! saw you in the comments of jordan's harry potter blog! what are you up to? how goes? great to see you on there & read the blog. let's catch up. email me (ekennedy@northatlanticbooks.com) and tell me the deal! elizabeth

    ReplyDelete