Sunday, November 12, 2006

Who stops on their walk across the Golden Gate Bridge to express their hatred this way? Of course, I also wonder who writes a thing like "Bite Me" in wet cement. Tagging also baffles me. If the taggers actually had balls and tagged someone who deserved it, it might make a tiny little bit of sense, but to tag some mom and pop store is just stupid. It's rebellion that has absolutely no intelligent component. And that's today's rant.



San Francisco, on the other hand, was sunny and fun. We ate a lot of donuts and chinese food and burritos and more coffee than any sane person should have. I didn't see a single cat the entire time we were there, not a single one peeking out of a window. As much fun as I had, I can't entirely get behind a place like that. The great thing about dropping down into a bustling city is that it reminds me of how much I love the slow green pace of home.

No comments:

Post a Comment