Thursday, October 26, 2006


Okay, I admit it. It IS all about cats. All cat all the time. Who knew I'd end up this way? For ages I was allergic, or thought I was. Then I had a roommate who came with the sweetest, fluffiest little broken-tailed cat and I must have developed an immunity to the alergens along with a thorough addiction to the cuteness. What surprises more people is that Sean would be so thoroughly obsessed by our Kitty Mao that he would give the cat dozens of nicknames and develop half a dozen songs about her all in a matter of days of her rescue from the kitty jail.

Since Mao came along, the LOST CAT posters make me sad. This one has been up for months, its staples bleeding rust onto the paper. I love that it is both ridiculous to draw the cat this way and probably a perfect likeness as well. Poor Itchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment