Saturday, October 07, 2006


Last night I dreamt that Greg Kinnear grabbed my ass while I was giving him a massage in front of my cousin's bridal party. The bridal party filtered out of the room and Greg and I were left to talk. We discussed the ass grabbing, but mostly I wanted to talk about The Feast of Love, the wonderful Charles Baxter book which they are now turning into a movie being filmed here in Portland. Despite starring in the movie along with Morgan Freeman, he told me that he hadn't really read the book. I told him he was a tool. I really didn't know what Greg Kinnear looked like until I looked up his pic. If he was a bit more gaunt and had wire-rim glasses he'd look a lot like the guy in my dream. In fact he'd look a lot like Charles Baxter whose visage was also completely unknown to me until just now. Curious...

No comments:

Post a Comment