Wednesday, August 01, 2007


Zucchini flower. Squash blossom. To-may-to. To-mah-to. All I know is that if you dip these babies in some batter and fry them up they're some yummy. Personally, I like them a lot more than I do the squash. Then again, dip the zucchini in some batter and fry it up and it goes down pretty easy too.

Speaking of fried food, I got caught up in Shaq's reality show last night. How nice to see a celebrity put his power to good use by challenging obese kids to lose weight and challenge the state of Florida to stop passing off junk food as a balanced school lunch. I wish more celebrities would take this route when they felt compelled to have their own reality show. I won't rant about reality TV now though. That would take away from thinking about the pretty squash blossoms. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment