Sunday, August 19, 2007


Here's the new Funk Shui album, Armored Vegetable. CD release show was last night. Great fun had by most. Three hours or so of sleep for me means few complete sentences. Now I can say that I wrote the lyrics to a song. Click here and listen to Artichoke. Listen to everything. Send an email to buy a CD. Or buy several so that Sean can keep me covered in diamonds and furs.

Speaking of which, I watched Blood Diamond the other night. Take Jennifer Connelly's atrocious bits out of it and it was a pretty decent movie. It was just gruesome and horrific enough to remind me that I should never complain about the weather ever again. It also gave me the tidbit of info that there's a false rarity attributed to diamonds. If you're shelling out the big big bucks for one then you've been duped by De Beers. Here's some more info.

1 comment:

  1. First, let me say congrats to Funk Shui. Second, what is it about Jennifer Connelly? She was great in Labyrinth, but pretty much ever after she just bothers me...

    Leo rocked that movie tho. I have major respect for an actor who can do that s.african accent! Ah...Sheila :)

    ReplyDelete