Friday, December 08, 2006


This is a photo taken by my friend, Joe, from jefdesigns. It's this morning's sunrise. Apparently we have some "stagnant air" hanging over Portland, the kind you get in summer when they tell you to not drive. Now they tell us to not drive and to not build fires. Makes for a pretty picture, though.

I find it odd that I get myself up at sunrise when I'm on vacation but sleep in when I'm back at work. I guess that's partly because I'm often on vacation without my personal space heater, otherwise known as Sean. It was easy to see the sunrise like I did in Manzanita when I was sleeping alone on a couch in front of a giant picture window. Or when the ocean was crashing outside the open window of my mexican cabana.

Oh mexican cabana . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment