Saturday, December 09, 2006


I don't know...does the lack of effort in this "Christmas photo" show? I'm actually amazed that we did it. There was really no good reason to, other than I felt a little guilty just sending my aunts and uncles and grandmother a card and nothing else. Stupid Christmas gifts. I'm getting these printed in a "holiday frame" which I'm pretty sure will make my grandmother say "Isn't that sweet" right before she says "That boy needs to get a damn haircut" and "Poor girl got her mother's forehead." None of them will appreciate the danger we were putting ourselves in by holding the cat this way.

1 comment:

  1. I'm on a commenting BENDER!

    That cat looks like it's about to KICK SOME SERIOUS ASS!

    I love fluffy animals. Btw. I really do.

    Good day.

    ReplyDelete