Monday, September 03, 2007

Labor day and I truly did labor for many many hours. Hot damn, I got some good writing in.

What say you? You're supposed to NOT labor on labor day? Well then, I also took a girlie fashion break to buy shoes for the dress that I'll wear in my friend's wedding. I bought two different pairs, unable to decide. Whadya think S.?

Personally, this picture cracks me up. Cracks me the fuck up! I'm usually the girl in tank tops and shorts, t-shirts and jeans. But clearly, as this picture shows, I am also capable of dresses and heels on the rare celebratory occasion. I'm over 6' in these shoes. I can't seem to take my eyes of my own damn feet.

Oh and that weird object between me and my OED is Sean's mobile bass unit. A little amp hides under that blue kitty-proof cloth. He straps the thing to his back, plugs in and wanders the sidewalks spreading the funk. Me? I stay home and read the OED.

1 comment:

  1. Yowza, I LOVE that dress (and you in it!)...and those shoes are perfect.

    ReplyDelete