Monday, September 24, 2007


I've been breaking my brain today, trying to plot out some of my chapters, figure out the flow, fit everything in that I feel needs to be there and rip oh so painfully the parts that are no longer useful (oh but I worked for days and weeks and months on that scene...damn).

It makes me wonder if other kinds of creative people feel this same kind of pleasant insanity. The dancers have to learn their steps and have to do them over and over and over. Is it similar to writing a scene for the umptimillionth time? How do actors doing take number twenty-five tap into the emotion they had on take one?

On another note, my last post had this comment from a spammer: "These articles are fantastic; the information you show us is interesting for everybody and is really good written." Hah!

No comments:

Post a Comment