Thursday, December 31, 2009

See ya later, sucker!

Here are a few photos from the two days I actually left the house this month. Once for a walk on Mt. Tabor on Christmas Day, one on an evening adventure for pie and Peacock Lane, the insane street near my house that draws hundreds of gawkers, wreaks havoc with local traffic and made something in the pit of my stomach twist and vibrate in nauseating turns. The last photo is from our one day of snow so far, a mere inch or so that caused 4-5 hour delays on the highways. Days like that, I'm thankful for my housebound life.

Now...let's get on with it. Bring on 2010. A new decade, a new chance to fight off the flypaper stick of inertia with pen and paper, keyboard and shutter snap.





2 comments:

  1. I like to see you are doing good things with your camera. I hope my half an hour of hogging your camera and ranting over drinks was of some kind of help. Keep clicking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Niko!
    I've been a little lazy with my camera and have already forgotten half the things we talked about. Ugh. We'll drink and talk camera more some day, yes?

    ReplyDelete