Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Another draft done to throw on the pile. If, in the long run, this book goes no further than the folder on my desk, at least I built a mighty stack of words with all my efforts. I still have to go through this and fill in a few details (How many legs does a crayfish have? What are the names of the different positions on a roller derby team?). I still have to address a few issues I've already noted. But lets call the damn thing done. Done for now. Done for this round. Then I'll let it sit while I find the right readers. It will sit and the cream will separate from the crap. Hopefully, it's a richer mixture than the last batch.

4 comments:

  1. Wow. Wow-wow. You are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your support ladies. And you can breath a sigh of relief. I will not be asking you to read this again (not yet at least).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! Congrats to you!

    Love this picture of your manuscript, too.

    ReplyDelete