Monday, March 19, 2007


I think I said a few weeks ago that going on vacation was kind of funny for me since I work so few hours and love being a homebody. Well, I've changed my tune lately. I keep the above image, this view in my mind on a regular basis now as I manuever through the minor chaos of my days. It's nothing, really, compared to what most people have to juggle, but it's too much for me.

And now I will rant:
I hate having more than a couple things on my plate each day. I hate leaving things up in the air. I hate having my weekend in the middle of the week. I hate having the voices of my workshop participants arguing in my head for days on end.

boo hoo. poor me.

This is one of many reasons why I can't have kids. How could I handle the daily chaos? It's one of the reasons I have so few close friends. How could I maintain a busy social schedule? And it is the reason that I will never work in a big group situation again with such a varied and unstable portion of the population. None of it's for me, I'm afraid. Good to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment